Resources for a vibrant and active community!The Oxford Action Resource Centre (OARC) is a local facility run by an open collective of volunteers. We are interested in community development and working towards a more socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
- We offer resources for community and activist groups to use.
- We prioritise OARC to be used for activities that make the world and our communities a better place. Our favourite things include:
- Grassroots groups that allow everybody to take part equally.
- Actions that empower people.
- Creating real democracy in our local community.
- Everybody is welcome to come and get involved in running OARC.
- All people that use OARC must follow the safer spaces policy.
Next events at OARC
From the calendar …
- Disco Soup Craft Day on Saturday 25th October at 10:00am-6:00pm
- Surplus Food Cafe visioning workshop on Sunday 26th October at 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Monday Shop on Monday 27th October at 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Get Up & Dance rehearsal on Tuesday 28th October at 7:00pm
- Monday Shop on Monday 3rd November at 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday Shop on Monday 10th November at 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Broken Spoke Bike Co-op Volunteer Event on Friday 14th November at 5:00pm-10:00am
OARC Film Screenings
How to find us
Upstairs in the East Oxford Community Centre
Princes St (junction with Cowley Rd), Oxford OX4 1DD
Phone: (01865) 243 121
Email: oarc [at] riseup.net ~ Email list: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/oarc
OARC is upstairs on level 2. There is a lift suitable for wheelchair users.